29 Sep MY FITNESS HABITS & HOW I’M BECOMING A GYM ADDICT w/ SIMPLY BE
Excited to share some of my recent fitness habits and the activewear I’m wearing to build them, in partnership with SimplyBe! PLUS an awesome 40% DISCOUNT on your purchases when you use the code LIONHUNTER40
1. It all starts with a great bra! If I know my tatas are covered and secure, I’ll have a fidget-free workout. This High Impact Sports Bra has been doing the trick and more!! Get it (here)
2. The rest of the outfit is important too! Can I confess that when I have a put together gym look, I find myself doing an extra set. It’s true, when you look good, you feel good! The lightweight Adidas sneakers are (here). The high waist leggings that make me feel like a badass are (here) and the longline bomber jacket, that I literally have on as I type (because I’m dashing to the gym again!) is saving me on this cold Fall day! You can find it (here) and it also comes in Khaki Green and Burgundy!
3. Now that my outfit is good and ready, I need a LIT playlist and my favorite song on my current gym playlist is Lady Leshurr – Juice, take a listen while you shop for your next activewear (here)
4. So what exactly have I been doing? Well, I joined a gym 6 weeks ago, I honestly hated the gym until I just found myself there one day. I was concerned and still am about what people are thinking when they see me and my body taking up space in the gym. The concern is waning though! Refreshingly, it’s become my escape and moment of release. I’m lifting weights 5 days a week. Also, I LIVE for a baggy sleeveless tee when I’m lifting! It’s comfy but I also get to see my little muscles coming in baby!!! Get this black one (here)
5. And with my gear in check, I put on some red lipstick to top it all off. I saw a video that Tracee Ellis Ross shared where she was working out in a red lip because it made her feel great. I tried it and I LOVED it! And now, I’m dashing to the gym and looking fly while I do so!
Do you love it, do you love it?